DURA-CARE 7400: MANUAL SWING DOOR SYSTEM
The Dura-Care 7400 Manual Swing Door System comes in single, pair or uneven pair configurations with a heavy-duty continuous hinge and built-in concealed closer. Choose from two header options to maintain sight lines when varying door types are used.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Positive latching standard on active panels to meet Smoke and Draft requirements
- Tested and Certified by UL® Laboratories to ANSI/UL 1784 for Leakage Rated Door Assemblies: “Smoke and Draft”
- Finish options
- Anti-microbial protection on touch-points or full package
- Concealed Sweeps for applications that require +/- pressure rating
- Narrow or medium stile
- Glazing Options
- Header sizes
- Meet smoke and draft requirements with Positive Latch and Smoke and Draft Seals (leakage rated under ANSI/UL1784 and labeled as a smoke barrier)
- Hardware Options: Positive Latch, Locking, Self Closing (Active Panels)
Confused about healthcare codes, standards and which doors to choose? Download our free Healthcare Doors 101 presenatation.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to ¼” increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.