DURA-CARE 7000: TWO, THREE, OR FOUR-PANEL MANUAL SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM
STANLY’S Dura-Care 7000 Manual Door Systems are carefully designed to meet the specific needs of hospital intensive and cardiac care units (ICU/CCU). The panels on the 7000 Series both slide and swing (breakout) for easy, flexible access to the patient area while broad glass panels provide an unobstructed view to patients. Available in two-panel single slide, three-panel single slide with extra panel and four-panel bi-part configurations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Track (7000) or trackless threshold (7000TL)
- Allow flexible access to patient area through single-panel opening or by stacking all panels to one side
- All panels can swing (breakout) to create a larger opening when extra space is needed
- Positive latching is standard with 2-panel configurations to meet Smoke and Draft requirements, UL®1784 and NFPA105
- Option to add Electronic Privacy Glass for instant patient privacy (requires larger header)
- Threshold and Track Configurations
- Anti-microbial protection on touch-points or full package
- Special Finishes
- Electronic Privacy Glass for instant patient privacy (requires larger header)
- Stile and Rail Options
- Glazing Options
- Meet smoke and draft requirements with Positive Latch and Smoke and Draft Seals (leakage rated under ANSI/UL1784 and labeled as a smoke barrier)
- Concealed Sweeps for applications that require +/- pressure rating (7000 only)
- Hardware Options: Positive Latch, Single/Multi-Point Locking
Confused about healthcare codes, standards and which doors to choose? Download our free Healthcare Doors 101 presenatation.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to ¼” increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.