State-of-the-Art Hospital Doors & Other Healthcare Facility Doors
Hospital doors and other healthcare facility doors need to suit a wide range of needs, such as accommodating high-volume pedestrian traffic or the transport of patient beds and large equipment. At STANLEY, you’ll find doors to meet the needs of all areas of your facility, including:
- Revolving doors are environmentally friendly and help to improve buildings’ energy efficiencies and interior comfort while reducing the infiltration of dust and dirt.
- Dura-Glide 2000/3000 are our standard automatic slide doors, which add convenience and safety for pedestrians who may be frail or elderly. Breakout allows even more space in case of an emergency. These hospital doors are also available in all glass.
- Our swing door operators are all rated for use on fire doors.
- Dual egress for two-way traffic flow is available.
- ICU/CCU doors
- Our Dura-Care sliding, swinging, and folding manual hospital doors are available with options of swing (breakout), trackless, smoke-rated, and positive and negative pressure-rated.
- Emergency rooms
- Our Dura-Glide 2000/3000 sliding automatic doors also meet the demands of emergency rooms.
- Side entrances/exits
STANLEY can provide customized hospital doors for any other application, too. For a wide range of hospital doors and door operators, automatic or manual, there’s no one better to turn to than the industry’s pioneer and leader, STANLEY Access Technologies. While our parent company was established more than a century ago, we continue to evolve with advances in technology and the ever-changing needs of our customers. At STANLEY, we are truly at the forefront of innovation and are able to provide the most effective and reliable door systems for your facility.
To learn more about our extensive selection of state-of-the-art hospital doors, including full specifications and available options, contact STANLEY Access Technologies today.