Download our Security Enhancement Options Brochure
LOCK GUARD is forged from 16 gauge stainless steel, the Lock Guard wraps around the lead stiles, adding rigid reinforcement in the event of forced entry.
ARMORED STRIKE RETROFIT KIT is designed for bi-parting doors currently utilizing standard 4-lamination lock with 2-point locking. The 8-ply laminated stainless steel bolt and armored strike is designed to resist entry from any direction.
SECURITY STROBES are two 24 VDC professional grade strobe lights and programmable relay work with the door system’s exterior motion sensor to deter unauthorized entry during business off-hours. When triggered, the super-LED strobes flash in a registered CometFlash® 75 pattern. The alternating flash acts as a visual deterrent to enhance security.
DELAYED EGRESS FOR DURA-GLIDE is a security enhancement that denies exit to unauthorized personnel for 15-30 seconds while an alarm sounds so personnel have a chance to respond before the person is allowed to leave. Voted "Top 100 Products" by Buildings Magazine. "This option offers enhanced security while maintaining egress codes."
- Temporarily prevents door panels from being able to break out (swing motion)
- Durable concealed magnetic locks provide protection for up to 1200 lbs of shear force
- Audible alarm ( > 75dBA)
- Recessed panic hardware easily identified with decals
- Key power and control switch provided to set closed and locked position
- Nuisance delay time included for accidental pushing and panic bar
- Aid in loss prevention at retail, office and health care locations